Cereal_killer3
The Dead Man's Revenge, Live from Charleston SC
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Dog-Bite

The first thing I feel is the hot breath on my left calf. That's when and how I know that something bad is about to happen.You see the dog didn't bark, it rushed at (me first) and that soft grass silenced the sound of it's paws. The next thing I felt was the teeth. They didn't cut into my flesh on the first bite, the tore into my pants and I panicked. Jacob swung the flashlight down and we see the fur glistening. At first I couldn't figure out what it was. I all I saw was this dark brown hairy mass getting it's footing and twisting itself to come in for that next bite. I thought about every kind of biting mammal, rabies, death, limb-loss in that first micro-second. More


Tags: , , , , , ,


Ads by AdGenta.com


******
Save This Page on del.icio.us