Cereal_killer3
The Dead Man's Revenge, Live from Charleston SC
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Blog Search

You search for any kind of resort/holiday destination on Google's Blog search engine and all you get are these glowing reviews of resorts that you know aren't all that hot. Spam. Believe nothing you read if it's good. It's a sensible strategy. If a good review of something would ultimately result in you spending money chances are, there is bullshit involved.


Tags: , , , , , ,


*****


Had a virus this morning according to grisoft's AVG antivirus (which identified it as "trojan horse generic.xdr") , ran Panda activescan,  which found something but wouldn't tell me what, Symantec's online scan found something other than what AVG found, I deleted both infected files and installed Zonealarm which I have been trying to do without. I know all of this probably sounds ridiculous, I should have installed a firewall on this PC a while ago you say. Well, I don't have a lot of time these days...


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



******
Save This Page on del.icio.us