Cereal_killer3
The Dead Man's Revenge, Live from Charleston SC
Monday, October 09, 2006
Blogging the Geniuses

My own feeling is that there are better ways to journal, to deal with your own thoughts (if that's what you want to) than putting on the Internet). Blogging is not appropriate for journalling unless you want somebody to know what you are thinking. Blogging is for shit you want published. Try to understand what that word means. It's not an interior monologue, it is a conversation. The dumbasses of the blogosphere tend to forget this. They put things out there that have no value and no interest to anyone else. Always remember that you personal shit is your is your personal shit. This is for your edification, my child.

I have a very low tolerance for bullshit, which makes me a hard person to work with, and were I to have enough power a very hard person to work for. Assuming you are full of shit which most people are.

Nothing I think, nothing I write will have a big audience. People will not like you for telling them the truth. My most profitable and widely read writing was on a blog I had a few years back. It was me bashing other people on their blogs. Sort of trolling the blogosphere if you will. It was widely read because people were genuinely offended when I was honest about how utterly lame they were, how banal their thoughts were. I was hated. People hate you if what you want to do is get things done instead of posing, instead of laughing. Nobody really wants to get anything done. They want to feel good. People don't get that life isn't about feeling good. There is no happiness, no satisfaction, there is only more things to do, more work. You get your kids to where they can go to school, you feed and clothe them all through it, then you get them into a college and you spend your life lending them money to get over some problem. More. Always something new to get done.

"Everybody knows that the war is over
Everybody knows that the good guys lost"
- Concrete Blonde


Ads by AdGenta.com


technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:






******
Save This Page on del.icio.us