Cereal_killer3
The Dead Man's Revenge, Live from Charleston SC
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Largely BS
"Every civilization finds it necessary to negotiate compromises with its own values."

All value is imaginary. All hope is nothing until it is something. You get my drift?


So I’m talking to this guy at work, and there is absolutely no reason for him to be friendly to me, but he is. I mean sharing personal details of his life, offering advice, patting my shoulder, all with a big, white, brotherly smile. People are so fucking full of shit.


Myspace while interesting and useful is largely bullshit. Nothing that most people want you to see is what you really want to see. Hence personals are worthless unless you are reading between the lines. Unless you know how to read between the lines. Every asshole I know wants people to like them.

All I’m saying is look out.


Technorati Tags:



******
Save This Page on del.icio.us