Cereal_killer3
The Dead Man's Revenge, Live from Charleston SC
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Smug and Self-Important and Ready to Eat

One of the reasons I am the way I am is the fact that at work I am surrounded by an army of retarded fuck-ups, all of whom think they are smarter and more capable than everybody else. That is the nature of the retarded fuck-up. Pompous, smug, self-important, and dumb. I think stupid people should be killed and eaten. Not necessarily in that order, we could eat parts of them before they die.


If you go out of your way to make somebody’s job harder for no reason other than that you can, you need to die. Now.


If you place blame for your own mistakes (or the mistakes of your friends/lackeys) on people who are not responsible, you need to die. Slowly.


Of course, I know that I am being naïve in expecting that the people I work with should have some kind of personal honor, some kind of self-respect. I know that things like character don’t cut it in the modern working world. So if we are going to be animals, I say let’s go all the way. Fire up the grill.




******
Save This Page on del.icio.us